Conference Dates: 26th-30th September 2021
Please note that the registration portal is now closed. Unregistered papers will not be included in the conference program that will be available soon. Registered papers must be presented during the designated times in the conference program to be uploaded to the IEEE Xplore. The IEEE should have sent an email advising how to transfer copyrights to the email address used during registration of papers. Other authors are not notified. Please complete the copyright transfer soonest possible to avoid delays of submission of papers to IEEE.
Please note all times in this program are in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). Please make necessary adjustments to your local time zone.
Instructions to Presenters:
• ZOOM platform will be used for all presentations. Access has been given to all registered authors.
• Participants need to download and install Zoom on their PCs/laptops.
ZOOM Download link: https://zoom.us/download or https://zoom.com.cn/download (for Chinese authors)
• A zoom link has been created for each session and participants can join any session by using the respective Meeting ID and Passcode provided in the technical program.
• The participants can't join more than one session at the same time. To move from one session to another, a participant needs to leave the current session and join the other one using its Meeting ID and Passcode.
• Presenters have to join 10 minutes earlier than the session start time for identification and preparation. Once joined the session rename yourself in zoom with ‘Paper ID_Name’. Presenters need to unmute themselves and screen share the PowerPoint file with the participants before the session starts to make sure everything is working well.
• When the session chair invites you to make the presentation, unmute again, screen share the PowerPoint file in presentation mode, and make your oral presentation. 15 minutes are allocated for each presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.
• After completing your presentation, stop screen sharing your file and mute yourself.
• Tutorials on Sunday are open to all registered delegates.
• For any technical issue, please contact Dr Ehsan Pashajavid email@example.com or Dr Dowon Kim firstname.lastname@example.org